Job description (not exhaustive):
- Answering the phone and dealing with simple enquiries.
- General office duties as required including compiling reports, drawings, and drawing registers.
- Managing email enquiries to ensure they meet the relevant staff member.
- Assisting with timesheets and invoicing.
- Maintain all office stationery and consumables.
- Support Finance officer with purchase and sales ledger.
- Proof reading of reports and other documents.
Qualifications required (minimum):
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths, English, and at least three other subjects (C or above).
- Word and Excel proficient.
- Excellent professional telephone manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both Welsh and English is desirable
- Proactive, positive, adaptable, friendly, and a good team player.
In return for your employment at CADARN, you will receive:
- A competitive and local market-leading salary.
- Minimum 25days annual leave as well as bank holidays.
- A desirable pension schedule.
- Multiple teams building extra-curricular activities annually.
- Private health care complete cover.
- The potential to work remotely.
- Support both in work and throughout professional development.
- The opportunity to actually make a difference.
Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm. 37.5hrs per week.
Depending on experience.